Affirming the Validity of the LD Construct: Implications for Policy, Research, and Practice
- Overview of the NJCLD report, Learning Disabilities: Implications for Policy Regarding Research and Practice by Emerson Dickman
- Capitol Hill Update on ESEA & IDEA Reauthorization and Funding Challenges by Rich Long
- Recent Research from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development by Brett Miller
- English Language Learners and the LD Construct by June Zillich
- Teacher Preparation and Curriculum Development by John W. Lloyd
* To view this file, you'll need a copy of Acrobat Reader. Most computers already have it installed, or you can download it now.