Submit Your Video
Parents, teachers, people with learning disabilities we want to hear your story and so do the visitors to LD OnLine! Tell us what it is like to have a learning disability, to teach and mentor in the schools, or to raise a child who has LD and/or ADHD. We plan to post a selection of First Person video essays in the near future.
To submit a video to LD OnLine please create a Brightcove account below. Brightcove is the online video publishing company that manages all LD OnLine video. Please view our submission guidelines below.
Please read our guidelines for submissions:
- Submissions should be no more than 10 minutes in legnth and should not be testimonials or advertisements for products, therapies, schools, or organizations.
- You should tell how you have dealt with the challenges of learning disabilities, either as a parent, a teacher, and/or a person with a learning disability and/or ADHD.
- Please understand that video submissions used on LD OnLine can be viewed and downloaded by LD OnLine users.
- LD OnLine reserves the right to reject any submission and to edit submissions for length, style, and clarity. We will not return your submissions
- If LD OnLine places your video on the website, you agree to give LD OnLine non-exclusive rights to allow the video to be posted on other social networking websites, such as Facebook and YouTube.
- Unfortunately, because of our limited budget, we are not able to pay "First Person" contributors.