Dyslexia Research Registry
Do you have a child with severe dyslexia? Are you willing to help improve instruction of children with learning disabilities by allowing them to participate in research studies? If so, consider joining the Dyslexia Research Registry. You can help improve lives for all children with dyslexia. You will also receive resources and referrals.
The Dyslexia Research Registry, funded by the National Institute of Health is searching for families of children with reading difficulties that do not respond adequately to the best available instruction. Your child will be given a group of tests that will take 30 minutes. Data from that test alone will help contribute to the understanding of dyslexia. Then, your family will be contacted from time to time with offers to participate in other studies.
For more information, please contact Dr. Megan Bakan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer, LD OnLine
LD OnLine.org seeks to help children and adults reach their full potential by providing up-to-date information and advice about learning disabilities and ADHD. We are looking for people who can serve as part of a virtual volunteer team to help us package and organize the information.We also need help in letting the public know about LD OnLine through blogs, social networking, and other strategies.
- Go to our Contact Us page
- Fill in your name and email
- Under Subject, select Volunteer
- In the Your Message field tell us the following:
- What appeals to you and what would you like to see improve on the website?
- What past experience will help you serve as a volunteer? Most people send resumes, but feel free to write us a letter describing your past achievements.
- What makes you want to serve as a virtual volunteer with us?