Subject: College students with dyslexia needed. Earn $50
I am looking for college students age 18-39 with official diagnosis of dyslexia for my dissertation study. My disseration involves the development of a new test that could be useful in early diagnosis of dyslexia as well as increase our understanding of this learning disorder.
1. you will be given a variety of taks
2. the assessment is on a one to one basis
3. it will take about 90 to 120 minutes
4. you will be reimbursed $50 for your participation
5. preferred testing location: Rosemead School of Psychology, La Mirada (Los Angeles) CA; but if possible we could make arrangements where I would meet with you if you are located in Southern California.
To find out if you qualify, contact Catharina, graduate student at Rosmead School Psychology at email@example.com