Subject: College students with dyslexia needed asap. Earn $50.
I am looking for college students age 18-39 with official diagnosis of dyslexiafor my dissertation study. My disseration involves the development of a new test that could be useful in early diagnosis of dyslexia as well as increase our understanding of this learning disorder. Your participation is a contribution to better understanding as well as diagnosing of dyslexia.
The research involves:
1. you will be given a variety of taks
2. the assessment is on a one to one basis
3. it will take about 90 to 120 minutes
4. you will receive $50.00 for your participation
3. preferred testing location: Rosemead School of Psychology, La Mirada (Los Angeles) CA; but if located anywhere in southern california we can make arrangements where I will drive to your location to meet you.
To find out if you qualify, contact Catharina, graduate student at Rosmead School Psychology at email@example.com