Skip over navigation
Search LD OnLine:
1. What is your definition of inclusion?
2. What are the advantages/disadvantages of inclusion?
3. Do you believe that inclusion of students with disabilities in general education classrooms take away from students without disabilities and lessen the quality of education?
4. Do you feel that inclusion is working well in your class (yes or no) and why?
5. Do you feel that your child has been helped academically and socially in an inclusive environment?
6. How does your child feel about being in an inclusive classroom?
7. Do you feel that educators have the support, resources, training, and time to implement inclusion effectively? If not, what support, resources, and training would be helpful to you?
About LD OnLine | Contact Us |
LD Basics | ADHD Basics | Questions + Answers | Glossary | LD Topics
Teaching Kids with LD | Home-to-School Connection | Kids' Voices | Expert Advice | LD Resources | Yellow PagesLearningStore |
IDEA 2004 | Contributors | First Person | Newsletters | Calendar | En Español | Forums | How to Advertise
LD OnLine works in association with the National Joint Committee on Learning Disabilities (NJCLD). Learn more.
LD OnLine is an educational service of public television station WETA in Washington, D.C.
Visit WETA's educational web sites:
LD OnLine® is a registered trademark of WETA.
Stay informed! Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.