Subject: Participants Needed for NYC Dyslexia Study
Are you interested in participating in a study about DYSLEXIA?
Language researchers at Brooklyn College and The Graduate Center are looking for:
• People who HAVE dyslexia
• People with a PARENT, SIBLING, or CHILD with dyslexia
• People who DO NOT have dyslexia or any other learning disorders
Information about the Study:
• This study involves mainly verbal and reading tasks
• Duration: Approximately 2 hours
• Location: Brooklyn College
• Age criteria: between 18 and 35
• Language: learned English before age 5
• Individuals who participate will be compensated $20 ($10/hour)
Please contact me through the forum or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or would like more information.
Also, feel free to forward this information to potentially interested persons.
[Modified by: DyslexiaStudyNY on November 04, 2011 01:00 PM]