Skip to main content

Expert Q&A

How do I get a 504 Plan for my child?

As a parent, it is within your rights to request a 504 evaluation for your child. This evaluation is free and will be conducted at the public school that he attends. If he is home-schooled or goes to a private school, then you should request the evaluation from the public school that he would otherwise attend.

These articles provide information about 504 plans:

Back to Top