Skip to main content

Expert Q&A

I am looking for assistive technology for my child who has learning disabilities and social skill deficits.

We suggest that you ask your child’s teachers, medical doctor/specialists, and the school’s technology specialist for assistive technology suggestions. Once these suggestions have been made, it is important to incorporate them into your child’s IEP. Here is an additional source of information on assistive technology:

Also, see the assistive technology section in LD OnLine’s In Depth areas.

Back to Top