Skip to main content

I need assistance with my 20-month-old son who may be showing early signs of learning disabilities. I need some assistance with counseling for him and just learning in general how to direct his energy. We are a low income family and don’t know where to start to look for free assistance. Can you please direct me to the appropriate place. Thank you for your time, our family greatly appreciates it. We live in Monterey CA.


Every public school in the country is required to run a “Zero-to-Three” diagnostic program. Go to the principal of your neighborhood elementary school and ask how to be referred to this program. Your son will be seen by many professionals. Should help be needed, it will be provided. And, there is no charge.

Back to Top